Saturday, February 18, 2012

8

It's way too quiet in my house right now. I was listening to music but my mom's laptop decided to be stupid and turn off pandora so now I'm sitting here in silence. and filling up my corkboard with post it notes for sessions lol. As you can probably tell, I'm pretty bored. Which is why I'm blogging. I don't really know what I want to write about, so maybe I'll just ramble? Yeah, Rambling seems like a good idea.

So lastnight I went over to Shawna's house and Kenny was there <3. We hot tubbed. Hot tubs are my new favorite thing. It was actually really fun! I like to go in hot tubs with Kenny because he holds me and let's me sit on his lap, for once :p. He's not normally a really snuggly guy unless we're in bed. Then he likes to spoon and sometimes he'll let me lay my head on his chest <3. I love laying my head on his chest and listening to his heart beat. it really relaxes me and makes me feel like i'm not the only one out there running around all crazy in the world :p. He really is my better half <3.

My cat is snoring really loud. He snores and drools. gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment