Thursday, February 16, 2012

7

I'm literally sitting here watching Harry Potter. I've been watching it all day. I think I'm attempting to watch the entire series. I'm not entirely sure though. Probably trying to watch the whole series :p. I gotta say, I do love these movies. They sort of allow my inner child to come out and live vicariously through the actors. I always wanted to go to Hogwarts..... :p.

Anyway, I don't really know what else to write on this so I'm gonna just talk out of my ass. I still need to finish unpacking all my stuff >.>. I moved last weekend and I still haven't finished unpacking. I'm laaazy!!!! but I do need to stop being so lazy and finish it up. There's boxes all over the place which is annoying, because when I get up in the middle of the night to go pee I trip over a box XD. It's rather annoying, really. Ah well, I'll get around to it eventually.

Otherwise my life hasn't been eventful as of late. I don't really have anything to do in my down time, which makes me a very sad panda. Hopefully I'll go out and take some photos soon or do something :).

No comments:

Post a Comment