Monday, February 6, 2012

4

I really hate my boyfriend's job. lol. Idk why, but just the fact that he always has to run off whenever they call him or anything really bugs me. Like, we've been trying to get pictures done together for about a month now and every time I schedule the session he gets called in to work again. He says it's because his battalion is in the field and they don't have enough people to run everything. But still, they should give him a day off damn it!! lol I'm just bitching. Overall the military really isn't that bad.


In other news, my room mate got some more wedding magazines today. I'm definitely gonna steal them and look at them haha. even though at this point, if we're gonna get married before he deploys, there's no time to plan a ceremony. Oh well, a girl can dream right? :p.

Thinking about starting a vlog about random nonsense......I just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment