Thursday, February 23, 2012

11

Any other girls who are with military men ever feel like you come second to his job? I'm starting to feel that way. He's been working so much, even on weekends and it's starting to get to me :(. I mean, I feel like I barely exist when this happens. Not a good feeling :(. I know it's not his fault and I know he probably hates it just as much as I do, it's just starting to bug me is all.

And I'm slightly annoyed at Xbox. Batman: Arkham Asylum to be exact. There's this damn phone, and it's ringing.....and I can't freakin remember for the life of me which button to push to answer it. It's driving me crazy, because it's a side story and I really wanna get it done so I can move on with my life D:. So if anyone knows what I'm talking about and how to answer it...... please let me know!!! :p

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is be independent, ive been married to a marine who has been deployed twice, been on LENGTHY training sessions, been to many LENGTHY schools (3 weeks to 3months, which hes currently gone for three months, and he will come back a day and be done again for a month so total of 4months gone-that’s a half of deployment) he has his life and I have mine while he is gone. When he is home hes home, I still give him his “man” time or his time to focus on the upcoming trainers or whatever is at hand next. My suggestion is when hes home don’t play video games, I mean if that’s your thing with him then by all means play! But id do more get out of the house things, beach, parks, hiking get out and enjoy each other than when you get home cook dinner be silly take baths or showers….there’s times I feel like you do but I have learned to call his ass out on it and usually they become aware and it becomes okay and you feel better to. communication is key to anything.

    ReplyDelete